Sunday, February 24, 2008

Darlene - About me.........

Hi there! My name is Darlene and I really don't know why I am here! Someone just told me about a blog space and I thought, sounds fun..so here I am.

I am a middle aged christian lady who depends totally on God's strength to get her through life. It is amazing how we try to live everyday, doing the things we do and not even consider asking God to help us get through the day. I have learned the hard way that it saves alot of stress, physical emotions and wear and tare on our bodies if we just ask God to carry our burdens for us. He is much better at it than we are and He will always wait for us to ask Him. My faith in Him is very strong and as everyday passes, gets even stronger.

So this is my little encouragement for today and everyday...trust God to handle and control your life, it really works!

No comments: